Helpful Hints to make your special event go according to plan:
- It is not unreasonable to book your Limousine up to 1 year in advance
- Most vehicles seat less people more comfortably than advertised
- Weekends are the busiest time of the week for Limousine companies. If you are looking for a deal, try booking your event during the week.
- If the gratuity (tip) for the driver is NOT included in the price of the rental. A typical gratuity for the driver is 20% of the total bill based on your service.
- Don't shop for your limousine based on price alone. Go out and meet with the limousine company. Inspect the vehicles and then meet the people who run the company. If it doesn't feel right, keep looking.
- Get a signed contract for your event. Don't take a verbal promise that a car will be there when you need it.
- Don't wait till the last minute to book your car.
- Plan ahead for pick ups and additional stops, if we know ahead of time, we can plan for these and not waste the time you are paying for. Indecision wastes your time.
- If you follow these tips you should be able to Relax and enjoy your event.